Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snowboarding for Crashley?! Hmmmm


So as many of you may know, I am not the most graceful person in the world. When I was in high school my close friends who love me so dearly decided to nickname me Crashley….and I took the new name on proudly because it explained me soooo well. Well now the guy that I have been dating is asking me to go snowboarding during this winter break….ummm did he not realize what my nickname meant? That’s like suicide for me…..i mean I can barely walk but you want to strap my feet down on a piece of wood and throw me down a hill?! I think NOT! So my question is, should I or shouldn’t I?! Lets see if he is good at convincing me……

1 comment:

  1. DON'T DO IT! I’ve skied into uncharted territory before and found myself with my ass in the air and a mouth full of snow! We Morgan’s do not fair well on apparatus’ not meant for normal human motion! But if you decide to not heed this warning… then just make sure you bring plenty of change for the hot cocoa you’ll need back at the lodge. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete